Sunday, November 11, 2012

More Project Updates...

Busted these two projects out this weekend. Both involved frames, burlap and lots of hot glue!


The white paint on the red burlap turned pink. I wasn't anticipating that, the dye must be that strong. So, another stop to Hobby Lobby and a silver pen was purchased...then returned because it was broken and silver paint was everywhere. You can't tell in this picture but the "joy" is silver and the snowflakes are white with glitter on them. Not my favorite craft I've done but Ed likes it and it will look nice around Christmas time.

Who am I kidding, it's already hanging up because I don't know what to do with it.



Slightly blurry photo, didn't notice that in the camera. Oh well...

Owned the frame, purchased chicken wire months ago for this type of project, owned the burlap and flower decals. Clearly had the pictures already.



Top left picture is Baby Ninja, bottom picture is EV on the only day of her life which she slept on her side with her arms, and top right is "riding" a bike for the first time with Uncle Billy at last year's house. Clearly I need to print more pictures.





1 comment: