Monday, July 8, 2013

On the drive home tonight I pulled over so I could video chat with ed and the kids. James got his third tooth and I played hide and seek with EV. She grabbed the phone and hid (we hidin mama, ah, I hear daddy) while ed searched for her. Then she ran to her room shrieking. I could see her little head bobbing and hair flying. Then ed had to hide with me and I remember seeing her jump into the bedroom to get him. After she climbed all over ed and kept getting stuck (I stuck mama) behind him. James was sitting up and so happy, like always.

1 comment:

  1. Dividend 20% of the first opening

    คาสิโนออนไลน์ It is a site where you will be able to participate in poker. And another betting game. Through the Internet. We all care about how to serve all the festivities with consumers. As a player in the game, gambling network computer. Because of the risk of online gambling, 69 of us know that every online gambler has a desire.
    With Poker Called a card game that has played the most popular players in the world is that it is. The reason is that it is not complicated. And with the need to use the idea to engage. This is why it is a professional poker player in many countries in Europe. And the Americas. We have spread widely to Asia. In addition to poker, we also have more than 500 betting games to choose from, depending on the style of your satisfaction.
    Wonderful about who you want to join us. Get a dividend immediately 20% of the first opening. Do not wait, we wait for everyone to serve every 24 hours at the site. Gclub Slot

    ReplyDelete